Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Aberdeen Football Club

Being an Aberdeen fan in Inverness, it would have been a crime to have missed the chance to see The Dons play Inverness Caledonian Thistle. Aberdeen have never lost to ICT so I was keeping my fingers crossed that this run would continue. Not only did this run continue, but it continued in style. Aberdeen won 4-3, with the winning goal coming deep into injury time. Before the game began, I paid £6 for an Aberdeen scarf and then joined the rest of the Aberdeen fans in the away end. I really enjoyed being part of the crowd and was lucky to see a great game with the right result. In the newspaper the following day, it said that the game was one of the best of the season. Lucky me!!

The good run of results continued when Aberdeen beat Falkirk 2-1 on the 7th of April to book their place in the top half of the league for the final 5 games. C'mon The Dons!!

No comments: