Wednesday, March 26, 2008

To Scotland

We are all off to Scotland tomorrow (Thursday) and looking forward to our time away. Yuki and Clara will be in Scotland for 2 weeks while I will stay for 1 month.

We need to wake up at about 6am and our flight from Narita leaves at 12.10pm. After a 2 hour stop over in Amsterdam, we then fly to Aberdeen.

Highlights will include (in no particular order) :
1. The wedding of a friend from university.
2. Seeing my family and friends.
3. A return to the Isle of Skye.
4. Food and drink.
5. Decorating my flat.
6. A bit of camping / hill walking.

I plan to update my blog whilst in Scotland, so keep watching.

All the best.
Kane

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is seeing me not included in your list of highlights?

Kane Davidson said...

Good point!

Anonymous said...

Get in touch when you're in the city!

Mum - Yours said...

Your here and its great!!! We are in our element, especally with Clara. Think a highlight of your visit so far is the Aberdeen V Inverness CT game? Am I right?

Anonymous said...

Are you still going to the wedding? A little birdie tells me you are thinking about blowing it out. Which is bad chat, at this late stage in the proceedings.