Thursday, March 20, 2008

V-E-R-N

It is Vernal Equinox Day in Japan, which means it is another national holiday. Got up at around 9.30am and then we went shopping in preparing of our trip to Scotland next week. Had a nice dinner with Yuki's parents and now I'm considering heading out for a couple of shandies as I am now in the mood. If I head out, it'll be the last time before our trip next week.

We had originally planned on visiting the graves of Yuki's deceased relations (very Japanese!) but it was pissing down so those plans fell by the wayside. Only 1 more day at work before the weekend so things are good. I'll do a quick update before we depart on Thursday.

2 comments:

Matthew Fulford said...

Hi Kane, I'm trying to make up for my laziness and using the spring holiday to update my blog from the past 6 months!

So keep checking it!

Sorry we didn't end up meeting the other week, we stayed in Yokohama the whole time. I want to head back down to Tokyo soon for some hanami fun so I'll give you a call!

Anonymous said...

Hi!