Sunday, July 23, 2006

Tajima Gionsai

We went to Tajima today to see a festival called Gionsai. The weather was lovely and I thought it would be a good chance to test out my new camera for the first time. I have now managed to load all the software into the PC and now it is time to start using the new camera with a vengeance.

I'm fairly pleased with the results so far. The colours seem to have been reproduced extremely vividly and I think the quality compared to my last camera is much improved. What do you think? The picture at the top shows a takoyaki stall. Takoyaki (octopus balls in batter) is an extremely popular Japanese snack. I saw at least 10 takoyaki stalls at the festival today. The other photos are of Clara messing about on one of the floats used in the festival parade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and what a nice day to have on your birthday, Cla looks gorgeous, more photos of her please!! xxxxx

Anonymous said...

great pics - keep them coming!