Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Short Trip to Tokyo

Things have been really busy over the last couple of months - I'll provide an update soon on what I have been doing in the UK.

However, I'm really excited to be flying to Japan on Friday morning (19th December). Although I'll only be there for 4 days, I will be able to meet some important people, especially Clara. She will be 14 years old on the 22nd December. Hopefully I'll be able to see her at least a couple of times over lunch and dinner. I had also better think about what presents to buy her for her birthday and Christmas.

Other than that, I'll meet up with a Scottish friend and probably spend an evening or two in my former local, Elwood's Bar.

My schedule has not really been planned in great detail. I just hope to spend as much time with Clara as possible.

The return flight from London to Japan was really cheap, although it involves a couple of changes at different airports in Europe and Japan. Now I am starting to get excited to see Clara and to eat some miso ramen.

Updates soon.

No comments: