Monday, November 29, 2010

Anticipating December

Quick post to indicate my plans for December. I am really looking forward to a short visit in Hong Kong from 9th - 13th December to attend the wedding of Mark and Grace. Should be a good party and will also allow me to hook up with my parents for a few days. I am also interested to see what Delta Airlines is like as I have never flown with them before.

Then towards the end of December, many functions at Weathernews (including my own) will shut down for nearly 1 week. I am looking forward to some time at home and will attempt to dust down some of my culinary skills aquired at university.

New Year celebrations will be muted for us this year due to the passing of Takashi in March. I am however looking forward to 2011 and hoping there will be a few leaps forward, in true Year of the Rabbit style. 2010 is a year I will be happy to swiftly forget.

2 comments:

Bash said...

Is this Mark's second wedding?

Mum - Yours said...

I too will be quite happy to welcome 2011.