Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Leopard Man

I would have perhaps have hoped that the Isle of Skye would have been on TV in Japan for the scenery, wildlife, history, food, or locally made whisky. However, Skye hit the small screen for an altogether different reasons last week. The popular variety TV show The Best House 1-2-3 did a feature on the Leopard Man of Skye. I have always thought that the whole story was a bit creepy and that has not changed.Fortunately, it seems the Leopard Man has finally been tamed and now lives in sheltered housing in Broadford. I will have to buy him a pint in the King Hakaan Bar sometime.

3 comments:

Mum - Yours said...

This is just a poor old bloke with mental health problems! Makes a good story though.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I found my long-missing cousin - Patric :)

Mum - Yours said...

Update??