Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day

Hello all. I trust you all had a Merry Christmas in whatever part of the world you are in. Christmas in Japan is always a bit of a non-event to be honest. Schools remain open and everyone goes to work as normal - even myself! However, all is not lost. I am now on a 9 day holiday and we will travel up to Shimogo tomorrow for the night. I will fill you in on the details in a couple of days time.

The sunset was lovely this evening and this is the view I have from my desk. The mountain in the background is Mount Fuji. The photo was taken using my mobile phone but I think it is good enough. That's it for now.

3 comments:

Mum - Yours said...

Yipee holidays for you all! Bet Shimogo is great. Have a lovely time. We are enjoying being here in Bucks with the family plus horses and dogs! Leave here on 28th and then off to The Netherlands. No doubt we will all catch up from various parts of the world. Enjoy you hols. x

Anonymous said...

Bad reflection in the snap.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy youR hols.