Sunday, August 03, 2008

Summer trip to Nasu

We all had a lovely trip to Nasu, not far from Shimogo, the town where we lived in for 4 years. Unfortunately, I have neither the time nor the energy to write a longer blog posting, so I have quickly uploaded a picture of Clara which was taken today when we climbed a large way up a 1,915m mountain called Chausudake Mountain.

I'll try and do a few postings later in the week. I will also get broadband connected to my new apartment in about 1 weeks time so I should be fully back in cyberspace soon.

8 comments:

Mum - Yours said...

what a lovely fresh face, looks like she has enjoyed the climb!

Joep said...

What a H E R O that big girl is!! And she looks as if she DID enjoy the climb as well. Next time in Scotland it has to be Corrie Lagan............
Joep

Kane Davidson said...

She wanted to go further up but all the rest of the crowd were waiting (far) below.

I think she'd love Corrie Lagan, especially if we had a wee picnic at the top.

A fantastic weekend - I'll do a full report when I get back to Kumegawa this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Who cares?

Kane Davidson said...

Obviously you my little FLH.
Congrats on getting engaged to GD. Please tell us when the big day will be.

Anonymous said...

"Anonymous" wasn't me, but thanks anyway.

Nasu - isn't that where they make spaceships and that?

Kane Davidson said...

No.
You are thinking of the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.

Anonymous said...

Of course - so easy to confuse the two.

Have you ever been to the Spittal of Glenshee?