Saturday, July 19, 2008

Michael Palin

Since I will be on my lonesome for 3 or 4 nights a week, I guess I will be watching a lot of DVDs. I have just ordered the Michael Palin Collection, a box set containing all the travel documentaries that Michael Palin has done for the BBC. 2,104 minutes (35 hours) of viewing pleasure.

I also have a considerable library of my own to choose from. However, the best person I should talk to regarding DVDs is Yuki's dad who has over 1,000 titles in his collection.

7 comments:

Mum - Yours said...

Yeh good idea, get them dvds in! You could also work late, even later sometimes when you are away from home. Good luck with your week in your new place and happy B when it comes. x

Anonymous said...

I can get you some "interesting" DVDs as well, just in case you are lonely by yourself in the evenings....

Kane Davidson said...

Why is the last comment not unexpected? Do you have some Air COmbat DVDs I can borrow?

Anonymous said...

Hey Kane.
I enjoy keeping up with your blog and hearing how you are doing.
Rennae and I are expecting a little girl anyday now - exciting times!
Good idea with the small apartment. I hope that in life you'll be able to avoid the Tokyo rat race and find a more reasonable work pace.
Best wishes!
Chris

Kane Davidson said...

Hi Chris

Let me know about developments. I'll pass on your news to Yukiyoshi.

Cheers
Kane

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Kane - I hope Yukiyoshi and family are well.
We just had our little girl on August 2nd. Wow is she ever a dream - course you know this being father to a girl too. Life is great, though a bit tired.
Cheers!
Chris

Anonymous said...

Is that Chris Wonson?