Monday, June 30, 2008

MacBook Pro

I am now the proud owner of a MacBook Pro. After 2 trouble free years using our iMac, it seemed a no brainer to opt for Mac when I needed a laptop computer. As I will soon be spending 4 hours on the train each day, I now have the option of doing a bit of work, watching a DVD, or playing the odd game or two.

I was torn between buying the high end MacBook or going for the Pro. I decided to 'future proof' the purchase and eventually went for the Pro. It has a few more bells and whistles, and should last me at least 2 or 3 years. I fully realise that Steve Jobs was waiting for me to make my purchase before he announces the new model MacBook Pro, but in this day and age, most things become obsolete soon after they are bought.

The next time I blog about my new computer will probably be when I leave it on the train whilst commuting to and from work. Until then, I look forward to some computing whilst commuting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much did it cost you?

Mum - Yours said...

yes looks really good,please try not to leave it on the train too soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pauline. How are you?

Mum - Yours said...

very fine thank you....and you?

Anonymous said...

Not bad thanks.