Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Esslemont Academicals 1996

BACK : Kane 'Kano' Davidson, Graeme 'Grambo' Campbell, Willie 'Goat' Barrett, Ruaraidh 'Rory' Obrien, Craig Campbell, Gordon Stuart
FRONT : Graeme 'Glovesy' Glover, Josh Magar, Martin 'Mellor' Fraser, Fergus 'Bash' Thomson


It has been a slow news week so I thought I would post a picture of Esslemont Academicals, quite possibly the finest team to compete in the Aberdeen University Inter-mural Football League. A team mostly lacking in skills but with plenty of heart. If someone can jog my memory with the final two surnames, it would be appreciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it was Gordon Stewart.

Mum - Yours said...

wow what a goreous looking bunch of lads!!!!!

Zippey said...

Hey Kane-o our trusty right back/wing back/utility player! Glad you are doing well.

The two missing names are - Gordon Stuart, spelt that way, and Martin Fraser.

Kane Davidson said...

Cheers Josh.
I hope you liked the picture.