Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Some scenery.....and final holiday comments

Coming from the Isle of Skye, it should have not been a surprise to see some fairly changeable weather. However, it has been a while since I left, so I was given a reminder of the vagaries of island weather. In the course of my visits to Skye, I have experienced all 4 seasons in their extremes. I loved every minute of it!

The holiday was a complete success. I made progress with the sale of my flat in Edinburgh, saw a plethora of friends and family, ate and drank all items that had been causing me withdrawal symptoms in Japan, and was recharged by the scenery and weather.
I am pleased to be back in Japan and still have some time before I return to work. A lot of things have been happening recently so hopefully I will fill you in with the details soon. We also have a weekend away in the countryside to look forward to as Yuki's mum will shortly turn 60 years old. More updates in the near future.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your Edinburgh flat on the market yet?

Kane Davidson said...

Nope. Wamt to make an offer? I was thining of 100k.

Kane Davidson said...

THINKING

Anonymous said...

Seems very reasonable.

PS - This message is not intended to be contractual in any way.

Kane Davidson said...

I understand. Thanks for the disclaimer.

Joep said...

good to see the BLOG updates again. We too loook back at a great time with you 3! Fingers crossed that the flat gets a good price later in the year.