Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year

No news, but it's not every year I get to blog on February 29th. We have a quiet weekend planned but will have a small party on Sunday night to celebrate Hina Matsuri. This is Girls' Day in Japan - more details to follow early next week.

After work, I visited the Imperial Palace to take some pictures of the grounds. Unfortunately, I forgot that the Palace is closed to visitors every Friday (and Monday). I guess I'll attempt another visit in the near future.

Clara is really starting to look forward to her trip to Scotland. I'm also looking forward to escaping from Tokyo as the daily commute is wearing me down. It's no fun being jammed against my fellow passengers for 2 hours of every day.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a lovely, lovely man.

Mum - Yours said...

well that makes two more folk here who are also so looking forward to seeing you all.............

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you, babes.

Anonymous said...

Today's question:-

Have you ever made out with anything non-human?

Kane Davidson said...

Nope - at least I hope not.

Anonymous said...

Some of the girls you made out with in Aberdeen weren't exactly human though, were they?

Kane Davidson said...

Hmm.....perhaps. But those in glass houses should not throw stones. Remember good old Rhiannon? Ooof!

Anonymous said...

Well it may have been quantity over quality, but in your case in was neither!

And I hope your mother is reading this.

Mum - Yours said...

she is..............

Anonymous said...

Time for an update, you fag hag.