Sunday, July 09, 2006

Elementary School Sayonaras


Things are starting to draw to a close with my current job in Shimogo. I have now visited all the elementary schools for the last time. I was pretty sad to say goodbye to all the students as they've all been great fun to teach for the last 3 years. The pictures I have posted are from the 3 different elementary schools which I have visited over the last 3 years.

At the schools, I received many lovely messages from the students and some great pictures. Two of the schools held large leaving ceremonies and I felt sad to no longer be their teacher.

However, I leave the elementary schools with many happy memories and a feeling of satisfaction at a job well done. The elementary school teaching has generally been a success and provided great job satisfaction.

I have a farewell party to attend tomorrow night and then I'm going hiking on Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday we'll have a new car delivered (which we are leasing for 8 months). Next week will be my final week at Shimogo JHS.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kane, nice pics and text, yep good memories all round. Again K T and I disagree, you look great.

Kane Davidson said...

Enough PDD on my PG!!

Mr Lee said...

I will be left with the memory of kids trying to stick their fingers up your arse.

Kane Davidson said...

And they'll be left with smelly fingers.

Mr Lee said...

I also think you look very smart, a bit like me when I used to be on teaching practice. And it's nice to see that at your age you still have a fine head of hair. Evidently you received a different set of genes from your brother.