Tuesday, March 20, 2012

iPhone 4S

Well, I finally surrendered and bought a new iPhone 4S. My iPhone 3G was old, and most annoyingly, the battery would only last a few hours.......I was desperately trying to wait another 6 months or so until the iPhone 5 (or new iPhone) is released, but my patience could not last that long.

So, my list of 'likes' for the new iPhone 4S is:
  1. Battery. It should see me through the whole day without too much worry (also good in a country prone to serious earthquakes).
  2. Speed. Much easier now to use the iPhone applications. Checking Facebook used to take 3 or 4 minutes but now only takes 30 seconds.
  3. Camera. Great quality 8 megapixel photos and also HD video.
  4. iPhone locate application. Now if I lose my iPhone, I will be able to find it by using my PC. I've already lost one iPhone in a taxi, so hopefully if it happens again, I'll be able to find it without too much stress.
  5. It's new. Nice to have a pristine phone without any dents or scratches (although these will appear quite soon I am sure).
Spring is now coming to Tokyo and today is a lovely bright and fresh day. I am looking forward to a few hanami parties (to enjoy the cherry blossom) and there will be a lot of other new things to blog about over the next few months. Thanks for reading.

No comments: