Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy 2012!!

Wishing you all a great 2012. I anticipate that this year will be a challenging one.......however, I like a good challenge.

We have just finished our traditional New Year lunch and now I am about to have a nap under our heated kotatsu table. I imagine that we will also pay a visit to the local shrine soon, as is the tradition in Japan, to pray for an auspicious New Year.

2012 is the Year of the Dragon. People born in the Year of the Dragon are supposed to be brave and quick tempered. Both Clara (2000) and Yuki (1976) are dragons.......Clara certainly demonstrates the quick temper at times.

More posts to follow over the coming year.

6 comments:

Barry said...

Happy New Year to you too, Kano and family!

May 2012 be peaceful, prosperous and pleasant.

Barry and family

Kane Davidson said...

Thanks, Barry.

Barry said...

Tell me, Kano. Do you remember the good old days?

Barry

Kane Davidson said...

Sure, Baz.

Jack The Lad said...

Hi Kane, Jack The Lad here.

There is something I have been meaning to ask you for a while and that my friend is this:-

Would you consider yourself a "bon vivant"?

JTL

Kane Davidson said...

Au contraire, mon amis. Je suis en cheval de frise.