Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Clara's 2011 Scottish Odyssey

Clara is now safely back in Tokyo after spending another fun-packed holiday in Scotland. My parents loved having Clara around the house and accompanying her on the numerous excursions around Inverness and the West Coast.

Clara had a quite extensive itinerary which included ice skating, visiting Landmark adventure park, staying two nights on the Isle of Harris (thanks to Neil and Rhoda at Blue Reef Cottages), visiting family on the Isle of Skye, a 3 night stay in a caravan at Embo, and messing about in the evenings with her Scottish friends. Too many events to remember.I hope the pictures and video will be able to express what a wonderful holiday she had back in Scotland.
Many thanks to my parents for putting Clara up and giving her such a wonderful time.We will all travel up to the northern island of Hokkaido on Sunday 21st August for 1 week. Although I have been to Hokkaido once before, I cannot wait to reacquaint myself. I will take my laptop computer with me on our journey and will try and do some updates as our holiday progresses.

2 comments:

Mum - Yours said...

It was a fantastic time, we loved if of course as much as Clara. The house is empty now but her room stands ready for the next time. x

AGT said...

Wow, what a wonderful video...such splendid editing and direction. A gold star to Joep!