Friday, April 29, 2011

Canon EOS Kiss X5 / 600D

Proud to say that after breaking my old Olympus DSLR on the ferry across Hong Kong harbour, I have now found a replacement. As per the title of this blog, it is the Canon 600D, known as the EOS Kiss X5 in Japan.

I have to say that it is a fantastic camera which really does take my breath away. In comparison to my old Olmypus, the photos appear much better and despite the size, it seems a little lighter. I have not had time to read the manual yet, so it will be on automatic mode until I find out more.

Mark and I have visited Inverness Airport a couple of times and have managed to get some great shots. Further updates to come shortly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much?

Kane Davidson said...

Enough......very happy with the 250mm zoom lens. Got some great shots.

Mum - Yours said...

its a great camera! I want one!

Anonymous said...

Have you taken arty shots with it yet?

Kane Davidson said...

Only nudes.

Anonymous said...

Excellent. I expect to see them posted up here soon.