Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Format

Just noticed that Blogger has a number of new blog designs on offer so I thought a new look would freshen things up a bit. Hope you like. It is now nearly midnight on Sunday and the dread of another week at work is upon me. I am happy that the World Cup has started and am looking forward to Japan v Netherlands on Saturday 19th June.

Not too long until Yuki, Clara and I head off to Hakone for a night away. After that, Clara will go to Scotland for a month, departing from Japan around the middle of July. While she is away, we have another trip planned to Karuizawa, a popular resort in Japan. Another week beckons....lets hope it is a good one.

2 comments:

Mum - Yours said...

yep this is a much crisper look, I like it. Summer is coming.....

Bash said...

Yes - I agree. I dig the new look, man. It is like totally retro.