Monday, April 02, 2007

Goodbye Parties

Hello all. I'm sorry that it has been a long time since I have updated the blog. It took a long time to arrange our internet connection in Tokyo. A very frustrating experience, especially when you consider we are now living in the world's largest city where many things are cutting edge and super efficient.

Here are a couple of pictures from a couple of the goodbye parties in Shimogo. I went to quite a few parties in my final 2 weeks but only took the camera to a couple of them.

Many people went out of their way to make our last few weeks in Shimogo memorable. A great way to end our stay in Shimogo and say goodbye to all the people who have become good friends. Happy memories. Things ended on a high as I realised that I wasn't saying my final farewells. I am certain to visit Shimogo many times in the future for skiing, cycling, and partying.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the chick in the pink top in the first photo? She looks familiar. I think I may have been there.

Anonymous said...

She's lush, man.

Anonymous said...

Shortly after those photos were taken, the fashion police arrived and made several arrests.

Kane Davidson said...

Several members were jailed overnight and were made to sweep the street in penitence for their crimes. One member of the group was immediately taken outside (Michael Mahoney), beaten black and blue, and then beheaded for wearing a jumper that one officer diplomatically described as "shocking".

Anonymous said...

Herewith a sensible comment................looks like a good time was had!