Wednesday, October 11, 2006

To Scotland

Clara and I will leave Japan and travel to Scotland for a short holiday. We'll be in Scotland between October 14th and October 23rd and we have a very busy schedule planned. I'm really looking forward to seeing my family and friends again and the highlight of the holiday will be going to a friends wedding in Edinburgh on October 21st.

I'll try and update this blog when I'm in Scotland. We plan to go to the Isle of Skye, Inverness, and Edinburgh. Watch this space for photos and updates on our time back in Scotland. Cheers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooooooooo so excited we cant wait to see you and Cla on Saturday, I will be to excited to sleep. It will be a short trip but it will be wonderful and just counting down now, see you soon, xx

Anonymous said...

what is a T....between friends!

Anonymous said...

Be great to see you again! beers are on Woggins!
x

Anonymous said...

Kane

Sorry I am going to miss you on your trip to the highlands. Hope you had fun at Heathmount.

See you when you are next over.

Will

Matthew Fulford said...

Hope you and Clara are having fun in Scotland!

I'm looking forward to that bottle of Caledonian on your return, thanks!

Cheers,

Matt