Sunday, April 16, 2006

Golf - Shiobara Country Club

At 6.30am on Sunday morning, I set off with a few others to Shiobara Country Club. This golf course is about 1 hour drive from my home in Shimogo. After breakfast at the club, we had a short practice and then teed off at 8.59am.

I am a very BAD golfer and therefore I was worried I would make myself look stupid. I finished the day with a score of 147 - 75 over par. I consider this score to be a success and I was happy with my play. During the day, I did not lose any golf balls and I even made par on the 12th hole!!! Today was the best round of golf I have ever played.

The golf was the end of a busy and physically tiring weekend. I'm tired but very happy that I've exercised so much over the last few days.

I have a normal week ahead at work and have nothing special planned. I'll post another blog entry when I've got anything else to share. Bye for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must have taught you well on the Askernish golf course in South Uist and later on on the Sconser course in Skye..........
Joep

Kane Davidson said...

Yes, your advice along with Mr Rodgers "helpful" comments certainly instilled into me a passion for all things golf and pyrotechnics.......

Kane Davidson said...

Thanks Tiger!!!